Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blogging For Dummies


I am embarrassed to say that I have wasted a perfectly good evening. I'll spare you the earlier part of my evening, but the latter part has been spent downloading "hello", downloading "picasa", creating an online photo album, and after all that, not being able to post a new photo to our profile - nor an old photo, as I deleted the URL and have no idea what it might have been.


Was not life simpler with only ink and paper? I could have wasted my evening reading a book or writing, but instead I spent it in silent argument with this advancement in technology called a computer. Apparently the technology is smarter than me.


However, I have mastered the basics of inserting a photo into my blog, so here is our new profile photo. It may appear where it is supposed to appear when my more technologically advanced husband gets home.

No comments: